Please send your resume on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Please send me matching profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ASAP. Please go through
the requirement thoroughly and submit matching resumes!

Must have version 10.2 weblogic, and it must be stated in there resume. Thanks
as always for your support!

Location: Ohio

This is an official announcement for an open position that we have available
for a Senior J2EE Engineer (Consultant) in our 1601 Market St or Dayton, OH
location.

Senior J2EE Engineer
The Sr. J2EE Engineer is responsible for all aspects of application upgrade
analysis and recommendations on Weblogic Platform. The Engineer will assists in
the code analysis, application architecture and estimation of man hours related
to upgrade of Weblogic 8.1 to 10.2. The individual will concentrate on
application code, java version upgrade, user and security configuration and
third party products to Radian applications running on Weblogic.

·        Evaluate assigned Radian Java applications at the code level and make
recommendations on changes to make home-grown Java applications compatible with
latest version of Weblogic (10.2)
·        Evaluate and document the extent of code changes required to upgrade
application with new version of Weblogic and shift to alternate 3rd party
products.
·        Evaluate applications for user access and security implementations.
·        Determine level of effort and provide estimates to implement solutions
·        Write and maintain technical documentation (Run Books and Release
Notes).
·        Provide and create application user assignments and user security.
·        Provide support for application upgrades, security and performance
tuning.
·        Alignment with Infrastructure, BSPs (Business Segment Partner) and
other related groups.
·        Comply and maintain application security practices across computing
platforms.

Required Skills

·        J2EE Certification required (Any certification in Weblogic is a plus)
·        At least ten (10) years of overall IT experience (SDLC)
·        At least three (3) years experience in Weblogic and J2EE platform
·        Must have working knowledge of the UNIX (HP-UX)/LINUX (RHEL) & Windows
operating system
·        Experience in SQL and vendor extensions of SQL(PL/SQL, TSQL, etc)
·        Knowledge of Documentum and/or Siteminder is a plus.
·        Solid understanding of key application security concepts, including
authentication, access control and group access.
·        Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
·        Familiar with mortgage business processes a plus.

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Technical Recruiter- Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word "REMOVE" in your subject
line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.