Please send matching resumes ONLY to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: Classic ASP .Net Developers

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 3-14+ Months

Rate: $40-45/Hr Best

Openings: 4

Must have excellent Comm. skills.. F2F May be required. Need LOCALS ONLY.

We have a total of 4 contractor positions open.

There are 3 spots that are our normal .NET developer skill set (varying
assignment lengths), including good working knowledge of OOD, C#, VB.NET, web
services, SQL, and ASP classic.

Agile is a plus.

We are looking to find and start them all as soon as possible.

1.      Long term developer, through the end of year 2009

2.      Medium term developer, through at least Feb '09

3.      Short term developer, through the end of this year

Thanks,

Angela
Account Manager
Data Group Inc