Hi Friends,
I have a requirement for the position of a .Net Architect. Please let me know
if you have matching profiles at the earliest.

 Send me resumes at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: .Net Architect

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: 6+ Months

Only local to TX

The IT Architecture of our client is looking for a consultant to provide
support and development of .NET architecture, framework, and supporting tools

The candidate should possess strong communications skills and be willing to
work directly with team members and internal customer groups to define, refine,
and document requirements as well as translate those requirements into design
specification and onward to implementation.  Leadership and mentoring skills
are also required.

Candidate must provide expert level support to experience and novice
application developers, project managers, and technical leads.

Challenging environment includes Java and .NET development running on Windows
infrastructure and security models.

Candidate must be knowledgeable in all Microsoft technologies including Visual
Studio, SQL Server, Active Directory, .NET Frameworks

      Competency/Experience Desired
     Required
     Strong

      Microsoft Platform Development with .NET as current (with 10+  years in
Microsoft platform and 6+ years in .NET)

      SQL Servers with 2005 as current (10+ years)

      SOA/EIA methodologies with emphasis on Web-services and Messaging as
current (10+ years)

      Verbal and written communication skills (10+ years)

      VSS migration to TFS with emphasis on the current TFS 2008 version (3
years with the starting experience on Team Foundation Server 2005)

      Superior knowledge of security models from infrastructure to development.
(Active Directory)

      Applications share frameworks with emphasis on security, data
connectivity, logging, errors-notifications handling (10+ years)

Jason Briggs

Technical Recruiter - Data Group Inc.

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 xtn: 220| Fax: 732-907-1174 |Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

inconvenience if any caused to you.