Please send your resume on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Please send me matching profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ASAP. Please go through
the requirement thoroughly and submit matching resumes!

one week free:

If you have a candidate that can fit this bill rate please send to me as soon
as possible - they are trying to schedule the interviews for  Tuesday and
Wednesday of next week. These will be "onsite only" interviews and they will be
here in Columbus: For this REQ, we will pay 50% of the travel expenses.

QA tester here in Columbus - The bill rate is a challenge - we can only go to
30.00 - 6 months.
The hiring manager said that communication skills are HUGE for this project and
as equally important as the technical skills.
QA Tester
responsible for participating in all phases of the Project Delivery Process for
each assigned project. May be assigned to multiple projects.
Project participation will include identifying and realizing opportunities to
introduce test practice improvements in line with organizational strategy.
Incorporate continuous quality improvement techniques when necessary, providing
'knowledge sharing' and training for colleagues and internal partners.
 Provide advice and expertise on Quality Assurance, testing and technical
matters, including customized solutions to specific project requirements while
maintaining compliance to standards.

Responsibilities will include accountability for assisting Business Testing
Lead and IT in creation and execution of detailed test plans, and the business
SME/Leads in scripts to verify software functionality and adherence to business
requirements, defect tracking and risk assessments.
Will be responsible for assisting, training, and leading the business on
testing practices, approach, and methodology.

Assist in resolving cross-functional issues, within the Default and other
business areas as it relates to testing.
Responsible for tester status tracking, and validation of results daily during
testing.
Ensure that testing is on target and staff is used as needed to support the
deliverables, with the help of the Test Lead and Business Project Leads.
Work with the test team in preparing release approval recommendation, and
possible alternatives if it is recommended not to go live as originally
planned.

Job Experience

. Minimum 4+ years of Quality Assurance / Testing experience with a thorough
knowledge of software development lifecycle principles and quality assurance
methodologies.
. 2 years formal system/software testing including test planning, test
management and test execution.
. Experience working with developers, business teams, project and release
managers. Thorough knowledge of functional test tools such as Mercury
TestDirector.
. Experience coordinating testing for either business users and/or application
development areas. Excellent organizational, planning, project management,
problem solving and decision making skills including experience with project
risk assessments.
. Education Required: Bachelor of Science, or higher, preferably in technology
related field such as Computer Science or Management Information Systems, or
equivalent experience.
. Diversified experience in various facets of the mortgage business, i.e.
Processing, Sales, Operations, etc.
. Project management skills
. Excellent time management skills
. Excellent organizations skills
. Excellent communication skills
. Excellent oral and writing skills

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Technical Recruiter- Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word "REMOVE" in your subject
line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.