Please send your resume on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Please send me matching profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ASAP. Please go through
the requirement thoroughly and submit matching resumes!

1 Week Free:

Request for Resource-Application Integration- Application Packaging

2 Consultants Needed
Title:Application Integration- Application Packaging

Location:Columbus Ohio
Length: 3+ Months
Rate: $42.00
Job Description:
This resource type focuses on gaining technical expertise in Application
Packaging using Windows Installer Technology and developing business
relationships as well as making decisions or recommendations for solutions
which may impact the overall outcome of the assignment. Additionally, this
resource should demonstrate the ability to work closely with clients/users to
meet their requirements. Responsible for the orderly movement of software from
packaging through user acceptance testing into production. Responsible for
automated software distribution in the XP environment to enhance the integrity
of the software promotion process.
Role:
Application packaging using MSI
Microsoft SMS and NAL AOT distribution file creation
Quality Assurance of the MSI packages using automated software distribution
Conducting User Acceptance Test
Testing and verification of Patch management and hot fixes
OS certification
Desktop build testing
Hardware certification
Application Integration documentation testing
3rd level production support and troubleshooting
Evolve and modify application packaging standards
Skills:
3 or more years of MSI application packaging experience in complex, large-scale
financial
environments with experience executing assembled technology solutions
Technical Skills:
. Troubleshooting - Advanced
. MSI Application Integration - Proficient
. Wise Package Studio - Proficient
. InstallShield - Proficient
. Change Management - Proficient
. Technical Problem Resolution - Proficient
. Desktop Deployment Knowledge - Basic
. VB Scripting - Proficient
. Technical Systems & Operations Management - Basic
. Novell 4.x, 5.x 6.x - Advanced
. ZenWorks (NAL) - Advance
. Window NT, 2000, 2003 and XP - Advanced
. Microsoft SMS 2.0/2003 - Advanced
. Microsoft SUS server - Proficient
. Lotus notes - Basic
. Citrix - Proficient
Technical certifications in related disciplines desirable:
MCP/MCSA/MCSE
CNA/CNE
Network+/Server+

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Technical Recruiter- Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word "REMOVE" in your subject
line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.