All,

I have multiple SAP positons in Long Island, NY. This is a 6+ months
project. Please send me best qualified candidate with all inclusive and
expense paid rate inforamtion.

1. SAP AFS with MM and SD
2. ABAP developers with FI/CO and WM
3. Java developers with ADOBE forms

Multiple position for each skills. Only excellent candidates with more
than 2 AFS implementations experiecne will be considered.

Thanks,
Sandeep

Sandeep Jain
Software People Inc.
www.softwarepeople.us
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: 631-863-0299
Fax: 631-574-3122
Certifications: SBA 8a/SDB, WBENC, NYC MWBE, Empire State MWBE