Please send your resume on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Please send me matching profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ASAP. Please go through
the requirement thoroughly and submit matching resumes!

Java - eCommerce - Developer - Boulder, CO

LOCATION:                   BOULDER, CO

DURATION:                   6-12 MONTHS

RATE:                           $50/hr

Experience in the area of analysis/preparation of requirement specifications,
designing, development, and testing of Java/J2EE applications and
Documentation.
Extensively worked in all the phases of software development life cycle.
Expert in using coding standards and J2EE design pattern to improve code
performance.
Expertise in domains like Financial, Medical and Retail.
Hands-on experience in implementing OOAD using UML.
Hands-on experience in development of GUI applications using Jack Agent
Programming Language.
Hands-on experience in using technologies Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Jakarta
Struts, JSF, Java Beans, XML, XSL, XSLT, EJB, Hibernate, JMS, JDBC, JNDI.
Expertise in using frameworks GE Framework, Struts.
Hands-on experience in using Oracle 9i, MySQL, DB2 and MS-Access databases.
Hands-on experience in using ClearCase, WinCVS version control tools.
Hands-on experience in developing ANT scripts for the build and deployment of
J2EE applications.
Worked on servers Web Logic, Web Sphere, and Tomcat server.
Expertise in using IDEs like WSAD 4.0, Eclipse 2.1/3.1.
Expertise in working with different environments like Windows, Solaris, Linux.
Strengths include strong problem-solving skills, requirement analysis,
programming and testing.
Team player with excellent Organizational, Analytical and Communication skills.

Java Developer 5+ years
Credit Card Industry Processing experience
Authorize.Net experience
Online store or ecommerce experience
Put together Enterprise web server
Create Enterprise web
Web 2.0 Technologies & associated security
API Design
Provides the eCommerce capabilities and eCommerce environment to support new
customers and internal business initiatives.

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Technical Recruiter- Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word "REMOVE" in your subject
line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.