Hi Partner,

This is another requirement that has come in through Lockheed Martin Please
send suitable resumes with rates and contact information. I will get in
touch with suitable profiles.

Position: IBM-ZOS SYSTEM Admin

Location: Baltimore, MD

Duration: 6-12 months

Rate:60/hr

DESCRIPTION

Senior Level Experience with WAS on the IBM z/OS platform Experience with
Performance tunning and Capacity Planning Experience with Workload Manager
Experience using pattern modeling & Analysis tools for Java Garbage
Collector Experience with IHS DGW and or IHS Apache and with migrating
applications to the z/OS platform.

Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Documentation and Technical
writing, including experience authorizing white papers Stron verbal and
writen communication skills

We appreciate your Business,

Sam Dut

__
Technical Recruiter

JInfo Systems | Sales | 11714 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD  20902
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ph: 301-933-9711| fx:   301-576-3633

with "Remove" in the subject line*