Hi
Here is the new position for our client. Let me know if you have any
candidates for this requirement.

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Rate is $40/hr c2c (dont send me resume more than this rate)

Employment Type:

Contract

Client:

SedgwickCMS

City:

Memphis

State:

 TN

 *H1B*

2 years of project experience using PL/SQL Required

Start Date 01/01/2009

Duration – 3 months

Short Description:
Besides the technical expertise of a Programmer, the individual is expected
to be involved in portions of the planning and analysis phase of the
Application Development Cycle.

Complete Description:
Minimum of 2 years of system development or production support experience

Able to develop applications with little or no supervision using PL/SQL

Experience using Microsoft Office Suite

Knowledgeable of system test methodologies

Must work effectively with others and possess good communication skills
(oral, written, presentation)

Ability to manage multiple assignments and prioritize effectively

Strong analytical skills with attention to detail

2 years of project experience using PL/SQL Required

Start Date 01/01/2009

Lolita