Please send resumes on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Team,

Here is a trade support position, the candidate must have market data
experience with reuters or bloomberg or thompson etc...They must have strong
connectivity and blackberry support as well.  This is a contract position.

duration: 8 months+
location: Baltimore, MD

Rate: $40/hr Best

Job Requirements
Experience in trading applications such as Reuters, Bloomberg, Thompson's One
and Factset, etc. Candidate must be proficient in TCP/IP, Active Directory and
LAN WAN infrastructure. Candidate must possess a strong understanding of
Windows XP operating system as well as desktop/peripheral hardware. Successful
candidate must have strong software and hardware installation, configuration
and troubleshooting skills, in depth knowledge of basic applications such as MS
Office Suite, Lotus Notes, Anti Virus, Terminal Emulation, Internet browsers,
wireless communications including support of devices such as Blackberry, and
multi media applications. Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Information Technology or equivalent experience is preferred. MCSE is a plus.
Qualified candidate must have minimum 5 years hands on experience as a Systems
Administrator or Technical Support Analyst in a Windows XP Enterprise Network
environment. Experience in a financial environment is preferred. Some travel to
remote sites.

Steve Edward

Sr. Account Manager

Data Group Inc.

Enterprise (SBE)

|Direct: 732-734-4092|Office: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 218| Fax: 732-907-1174
|email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

inconvenience if any caused to you.