Hi Friends,
I have a requirement for the position of a SQL Server Developer/ DBA. Please
let me know if you have matching profiles at the earliest.

 Send me resumes at ja...@datagrp.com

SQL Server Developer/ DBA

Exp. Must be 10+ Years

San Diego, CA

Only local to CA

Here is a new opening I prefer local candidates.  Candidates must have good
comm skills...

Engagement Type:  Contract 6 months in San Diego

Complete Description:

  a.. At least 8 years of experience in diverse fields of Information
Technology including Database Design, Development and Administration.
  b.. Over 10 years of SQL Server Development and Database Administration
experience with an emphasis on design, development, enhancement, automation,
tuning and optimizing databases for high Availability, Performance and
Security.
  c.. Experience in the Database Design, Analysis, Development, Administration
& Support of MS SQL Server 2005 in Production, QA & Development environments.
  d.. Expertise in MS SQL Server Installation, Configuration and Maintenance.
  e.. Experience in supporting web based, mission critical applications
including Logical and Physical Database Design, Development, Performance Tuning
and Change Management
  f.. Possess strong skills in Operating System Support and Administration, OS
Installation & Configuration and Troubleshooting.
  g.. Experience in analyzing the Functional flow of the Projects and Lead the
team in database designing and maintenance.
  h.. Proficient at Reviewing Project Requests and describe database
development requirements including estimates of time and cost to accomplish
projects.
  i.. Extensive knowledge of Migrating Databases residing on servers in one
data center to another and Upgrading Database platforms to newer versions.
  j.. Knowing Oracle is a big plus.

5 critical Must Haves for this position.

  a.. 24*7 production database support
  b.. Production database tuning
  c.. Production database maintenance
  d.. SQL Server 2005 new features