Please send matching resumes ONLY to angeladatagroup...@gmail.com

Position: SAS/ETL Designer

Location: Salt Lake City, Utah

Duration: 9-12+ months

Rate: $50-53/Hr Best

ONLY GCs/Citizens/EADs!!

Client is seeking an experienced SAS/ETL Designer and implementer for our
client located in Salt Lake City, Utah. This is a straight contract position.
Our client is seeking an ETL designer and implementer to work closely with its
software engineering team, to implement a SAS-based business intelligence
system.

Term of the engagement is expected to be nine months or more, in the Salt Lake
City, Utah, area. Some telecommuting may be practical.

Key skills and abilities include:

- Proficiency with SAS DI studio, SAS Information Map Studio, and related SAS
ETL development tools
- Strong background in ETL architecture, design and implementation for an OLAP
environment
- Expertise in dimensional databases
- Expertise in precision data transformation and cleansing operations
- Understanding of transparency and quality in ETL application architecture and
system design
- Proven ability to lead a successful ETL design effort for a major BI
implementation
- Demonstrated ability to teach others and work in a team-oriented environment

This is a unique opportunity to work with a rapidly growing organization that
is committed to the creation of a flexible and innovative BI platform, focusing
on a creative, sustainable approach to data transformation, cleansing, and
governance.

When applying, please include specifics with regard to your ETL experience with
SAS.

Thanks,

Angela Thomas
Account Manager