Please send your resume on b...@datagrp.com

Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Please send me matching profiles to b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through
the requirement thoroughly and submit matching resumes!

Local to CA

 New SQL/ORacle DBA Contract

I'm looking for a Sr. Oracle/SQL DBA for a 2-3 month contract. If you have
anyone please let me know tonight or tomorrow morning. If you have someone
please send their information with answers next to the required skills below;
stating "Meets", "Exceeds", or "Close."

Location: San Diego, CA

Complete Description:
Responsible for planning, coordinating and administering computerized
databases, mostly those used in conjunction with packaged applications
supporting software engineering lifecycle activities (defect tracking, test
management, requirements management, etc). Duties including base definition,
structure, documentation, long range requirements, operational guidelines and
protection. Ensures accuracy and completeness of data in master files and
various support tools such as base dictionaries. Establishes and maintains
security and integrity controls. Formulates and monitors policies, procedures
and standards relating to database management.

They need to have:

            Skill

           Required / Desired

           Amount of Experience

           Expertise Rating

            Oracle 9i and Above

           Required

           3  Years

           Intermediate

            SqlServer 2000 and Above

           Required

           3  Years

           Intermediate

            Stored Procedures/SQL Programming

           Required

           3  Years

           Intermediate

            Backup and Recovery

           Nice to have

           3  Years

           Intermediate

            Schema Creation

           Required

           3  Years

           Intermediate

            Data Migration

           Required

           3  Years

           Intermediate

            Performance Tuning/Improvement

           Required

           3  Years

           Intermediate

            Team Track Maintenance/Support

           Nice to have

           1  Years

           Intermediate

            Quality Center Maintenance/Support

           Nice to have

           1  Years

           Intermediate

            Silk Central Test Manager Main/Support

           Nice to have

           1  Years

           Intermediate

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Technical Recruiter- Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.