Please do not reply, send your resume on b...@datagrp.com
Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Please send me matching profiles to b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through
the requirement thoroughly and submit matching resumes

Position: C++ or Java w/ SQL. Expert

Location: Durham, NC

Duration: 6+Months

Rate: $300-320/day

New job in Durham, NC.  Please make sure you only submit W2 employees.  Rate is
up to $300-320/daily (for a 8-10 hour day).   Please send only candidates that
have experience w/ Fixed income.   C++ or Java w/ SQL.  6+ month's contract.

Client's Fixed Income Division supports Investment Bank's trading activities in
financial markets for Fixed Income Securities.

Our financial client is a leading global financial services company with more
than 40,000 employees. Client provides its services in the areas of investment
banking, private banking and asset management worldwide. Founded in 1856, it
provides companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth private clients
worldwide with advisory services, comprehensive solutions, and innovative
products.

DEPARTMENTAL OVERVIEW
The FID FX & Rates IT team supports and develops front office technology used
by the interest rate products and foreign exchange trading desks at Credit
Suisse.

MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
The FID FX & Rates IT team supports and develops front office technology used
by the interest rate products and foreign exchange trading desks at Credit
Suisse.  The IT team is split between New York, Raleigh, London, Singapore, and
Tokyo. Rates & FX is a growth area within Credit Suisse.  There are currently
three major IT initiative steams in this area focused on Electronic Trading,
Risk, and Core Trading systems.   Together with a number of business aligned
RAD teams, we deliver key value-adding functionality to the trading desks. Our
clients are primarily front office and will also include interaction with
members of operations, product control, financial control and risk.

We seek an individual with development experience to work with a senior member
of the team on existing platforms and the high profile global blotter
consolidation project.

    a.. Work with other members of the team and Business Analysts to develop
and implement solutions
    b.. Development of reporting solutions
    c.. Identifying system improvements
Experience and skill sets that will be needed in the role are - 3+ years
professional IT experience in developing solutions using a development language
(i.e. C++ or JAVA) and SQL. Developing reporting solutions using SQL.

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.