Hello,

Greetings...........

Let me know if you have any one for this position ASAP.........*

Lawson Consultant
Location:Hightstown, NJ
Duration: 3+ months
Rate:D.O.E
*

*04-06 Yrs. experience        *

|Lawson environment management, application maintenance, and upgrades.     |
|Analyze user requirements and determine required software support         |
|Security, backup and recovery.                                            |
|Technical lead and resource for Lawson system users.                      |
|Install patches and service packs as needed (ESP, CTP, IOS/portal).       |
|Resolve higher-level user issues(reorgs, security, setup, config, errors).|
|Monitor health of environment(available space, hung processes, tmmon,     |
|logs, COBOL licenses).                                                    |

Knowledge of financial applications, Finance, AP, HR, Payroll. Knowledge of
Lawson Software applications.
Working knowledge of UNIX (preferably HP-UX).

Thanks and Regards,
SATYA
CAPS innovative Solutions Inc
Phone:408-212-0895