Hello ,

Greetings............

Let me know if you have any one for this position ASAP.
*
Location: Rockville, MD
Duration: Long term
Rate: D.O.E*

*Mandatory Skills:*

*ORACLE* 10g and 11g certifications, SQL Server 2005 and 2008 certifications

Looking for an *Oracle* *DBA* to spearhead to work on our *Oracle* database.
This government client has requested someone with the *certifications and 6+
years *experience to join our contracting team. This is a long-term
opportunity and there is a track record of success.

Required: Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science related field
Previous experience with Government contracting preferred Candidate must be
a US Citizen.

--
Best regards,
Satya ,