Hi Friends,
Hope your day is going well!

 Does not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes.

Face to Face is Must

 (Must be Local OR around States)

Position: J2EE Developer with Health Care Industry Background

Chicago, IL

Client BCBS

Duration: 6-12 Months

Self-motivated, disciplined, Proactive, strong analytical, critical thinker can
work within team-oriented and solo and should have strong emphasis on
presentation, interpersonal and communication skills to lead team efforts. The
candidate will be accountable for gathering, providing high level design
solutions and delivering system requirements by closely working with Plans &
business stakeholders. Performing Analysis and producing System High level (4+1
Views) Design Models and System specifications. The candidate will assist in
implementation support and system enhancements and should be comfortable in
executing multiple tasks. Provide both order-of-magnitude and detailed
estimates for software design analysis activities and artifacts. Minimum of 7+
years of IT work experience focused in software system design with emphasis on
system analysis using RUP and UML. Health insurance industry background in the
area of Claim Processing/Adjudication is preferred.

Exposure/experience in following technologies and their impact on System design
& behavior required:
* J2EE * JDK 1.5
* Spring (how they impact overall system design)
* Websphere Application Server (WAS) 6.1 or higher
* WebSphere MQ 6 or higher (how they impact overall system design)
* Web Services (how they impact overall system design)
* DB2 (how they impact overall system performance)
* Dreamweaver for System prototype. (Must Have)
* Modeling tools (Rational Rose, Visio) (Must Have)
* Database Logical Design.
Responsibilities:

ANALYSIS & DESIGN:
* The systems analyst will deliver conceptual high level design that
meet/address Business Operation and challenges.
* Interact with Plans & Business in reviewing statement of work (SOW).
* Analyze Business requirements and provide high level system design solutions
that are efficient.

TESTING:
* Will review test plans, test cases at high level and related documentation
for internal/Plan testing.

CLIENT PLAN SUPPORT
* The systems analyst may provide client Plan support related to Business &
System design:

 Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.