Client: This position is for McGraw-Hill Publication/S&P/CTB Please do
not send resume if you have already submitted for the same

Hi,
We have very urgent position with our direct client in NYC.Please see
the requirement details and send me your  updated resume along with
hourly rate expectation and availability.

Location: NYC
Duration: 6+ Months

Job Description
We need to hire a consultant with very strong knowledge of object
oriented programming in C++ and good working knowledge of good
knowledge of SQL, data design and relational concepts. Between the two
sets of skills, the C++ knowledge is paramount. Financial expertise is
a major plus. The primary responsibility will be to work on the
implementation of analytical models in the technology group supporting
the Standard and Poor's analysts.
Very strong and in depth knowledge of the C/ C++ language under
Windows with Experience: 7+ years
.Net is needed

Dinesh
Valiatica Inc.