Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

 Does not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes.

Immediate Interview & Start!

MUST BE Green Card or US Citizens

Location: Herndon, VA

Duration: 3 months with a potential to extend based on need

($35/HR on W2)

Lead Mid Range Engineers (3 Openings)

  a.. The candidate needs to have a strong proficiency in the following skill
sets: Ability to work effectively in team environment. Thorough knowledge of
ITIL foundations. Additionally, this position is responsible for ensuring
implementations meet clients requirements The candidate must possess excellent
verbal and written communication skills. Should be comfortable in supporting
projects from design to completion. Should be able to support application
migration and change coordination. Candidate should be able to lead a team of
engineers and system administrators. Additionally be able to provide project
guidance and able to execute to project plans to meet organizations deadlines.
Ability to provide customer facing interaction, problem resolution,
troubleshooting, level 2 escalation and set direction. Additionally this person
is responsible coordinating and leading the application installations. Will be
responsible for review and sign off of DPS documents, able to provide the
detailed physical design approval and path to implement successfully.
Participate in Workload Placement and Capacity Management processes.. Provide
input/guidance during the development of the Application Migration Plan
(documentation of standard solutions) Candidate should have working experience
with Mid range Operating Systems for the following OS - Windows 2003, VMware
3.5, or Solaris 10 with zones and LDOM's. Thorough knowledge of server support.

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.