Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

 Does not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes. (Call me at 732 333 3219) Ben - Data Group Inc

Position: SAS consultant w/ Futrix exp

Location: Irving, TX

Duration: 6 + months

Best Rate: $35-37/hr Max on C2C

Below is a req that is ours to fill.  We know the manager very well and usually
only works with us.  This is for at least a 6 month contract, see it going much
longer.  The must haves are SAS and Futrix.  This is an admin position.  May be
able to go up a little bit for a ROCK STAR.  Must have good communication
skills.  Please send me anyone you have as soon as possible.  We can get a
quick hit with this manager.

Job description: Provide Tool administration Support (Citi Technical
Infrastructure team will provide the server support), r

Responsibilities File systems setup, Code migration, Troubleshooting prod
support issues as needed, troubleshooting backend connectivity issues,
configuration and patch upgrades, version upgrades, vendor interface, CTI
interface, User support, technical guidance and assistance to development
teams, COB tests, support to ISA teams, support desktop clients packaging and
installation, support for offshore resources and troubleshooting software
related issues.

Technical Skills needed: 5+ years experience providing SAS and Futrix
administration support in following technical areas:

- Futrix versions 4.1 and 6.0
- SAS version 9.1.3 on an AIX environment, familiarity with version 9.2
- PC SAS versions 9.1, 9.1.3 and 9.2
- SAS MDDB and HOLAP
- Expert level experience needed in SAS Macro, data step, Proc MDDB, Proc OLAP,
Proc SQL with OLEDB and ODBC, and familiarity with SCL code, would be required,
as would experience with Tomcat and Java, shell scripts, CRON, Maestro, ECS,
Windows 2003, batch files, and exposure to SAS Management Console.

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.