Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great...!!!
I have an urgent requirement of *JAVA Developer *position in *Charlotte, NC*.
Please go though the below requirement and forward me your consultant
resumes with contact details ASAP..

*Please send profiles to
**anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com*<anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com>
* ASAP*
**
 *Java Developer
6 +Months Contract
Charlotte, NC*
*Rate:$50/hr on C2C*

*Technical Requirements:*
Must be strong in: Java, J2EE, JSP or similar web presentation tier
technology. Must be competent in: JSF, Spring, CSS, SQL, XML, XMLSCHEMA,
Ant, JUnit
Nice to have: AJAX, Java Script, Maven, SOAP, MQ Series, Rational
Application Developer (RAD), XMLBeans, PL/SQL, WebSphere Application
Server, Unix Representative

*Duties:*
Provide advanced technical expertise in designing and developing software
applications. Set up plans for deliverables based on release deadlines.
Maintain and support existing software application. Identify and resolve
complex application issues and bugs. Review and/or write code to enhance
and/or extend application. Provide subject matter expertise in reviewing,
researching and resolving business problems presented in requirements
specifications. Test new installations and/or software prior to release to
minimize failures and impact to business and end users. Provide technical
support to end-users. Provide subject matter expertise and business
analysis in addressing complex projects and issues. Serve as a mentor to
junior staff.

*Thanks & Regards*
*Anthony Michael *
*Voice:* 201-257-5081 ext 163
*Email*: anthony.mich...@catstaffing-us.com
         *G-mail* : anthony.catamerica

*Note: We are working with the Preferred Vendor.*