Hi,

Walk-in-Interviews for *IT Recruiters - Freshers / Senior Recruiters (US
Staffing)* for our offshore office at Hyderabad at the address given
below. *Tuesday
& Wednesday (March 25th, 2014 to March 26th 2014) anytime after 6:30 PM*.

*Required Experience: *

*Minimum 6 months to 1 years experience for Senior Recruiters. Freshers are
also Welcome. *
*Location*: Punjagutta, Hyderabad.

*Job Timings*: 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM.

*Transportation*: Cab drop facility provided for female candidates only.

*Experience Required:*

Looking for IT recruiters to support our US night-time operations.

Candidate who are well versed in dealing with US Citizens, GC, H1B and EAD
holders

Candidates need to be experienced and fast in searching & short listing
candidates for high-volume requirements from end-clients.

Ability to communicate clearly with candidates & to explain the job
requirements.

Basic understanding of Tax Term calculations.(i.e. C2C, W2 & 1099) Ability
to negotiate pay rates aggressively with candidates.

Ability to form a database or pipeline of good candidates for repetitive
volume requirements.

Looking for aggressive recruiters who can submit in volume, while keeping
quality in mind.

Expert experience needed in working with various Job Boards.

*ADDRESS:*

*DATA GROUP, INC*

*6-3-354/1/2, 3rd Floor, *

*Shriyas Towers, Hindi Nagar,*

*Punjagutta, Hyderabad - 82*

*Land Mark:* Lane between *Himalaya Book Store* and *Indian Oil Petrol Bunk*

*Feel free to call me if you have any Questions.*

Interested candidates may send their resume along with their contact
details to a...@datagrp.com or datagroup.a...@gmail.com

*Greg Johnson*

*HR Executive*

*+91 - 9177774749 / +91 - 8008504126*