Greetings:

We have a few openings for the below position with our client.  Please look
at the requirement and let me know if you have anyone available with you.

*Job Title:  Project Manager – ETL DW*

*Term:  6 months +*

*Location:  Eden Prairie, MN*

*REQUIRED:*

Experience managing data centric projects, especially with projects related
to data acquisition and integration, data repository design and build, and
BI solutions.
Experience managing agile run projects.
Excellent communication skills. Ability to update senior management
including C-suite.

*Tools experience:*

Rally
MS Project
MS Office Productivity Tools

*Nice to have:*

Healthcare industry background

*Please Respond below given email id or desk*

Thanks & Regards

Anand

Sr Recruiter

*Desk: **732-400-1778 <732-400-1778> Ext 103*

*Fax: 732-200-0646 <732-200-0646>*

*IntelliLink Technologies Inc.*

*E-mail: **an...@intellilinktech.com* <an...@intellilinktech.com>

*www.intellilinktech.com <http://www.intellilinktech.com/>*