Hi   ,
My name is Kunal, and I am sourcing for following job with my End Client . I've included the job specs below and wondering if you would like to take this opportunity with us. If yes, then please respond back to this email with your updated resume and salary details

*
*
*Title : Sys analyst/developer/programmer
Location : San Francisco CA
Type : Contract to hire
Rate : Open

VISA : Only GC/Citizen No third party *

We are looking for a contract to hire. The primary focus is mostly maintenance but we need someone to do enhancements and development when asked. We don't want someone that thinks they are going to come in here and do heavy development work. They will not be happy. This person has to have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
*
Someone that is a Sys analyst/developer/programmer or a programmer/developer that has done maintenance but has the ability to do development. Recent technology is preferred.* Someone that has initiative, understandable on the phone and in person and can articulate their thoughts verbally so we can clearly see they are analytical and can solve. problem Need someone with strong windows exp - Windows communication protocols exp, Java scripting, VB, C ++, .net,
Knowledge of COM/Active X and Citrix.

*I would appreciate if you could answer the following question about yourself*

* When are you available for fulltime and onsite project (Immediately or after certain date)? * What is your Expected Per hour salary in w2/ctc and Fulltime salary ?
    * Where are you presently located?
    * What is your status (H1/GC/Citizen) ? .
    * Are you open to relocation: Yes/No?
    * What is your contact number ?

--
*Kunal N*

*CBS Information Systems, Inc *
<http://www.cbsinfosys.com/> 37600 Central Court
Suite 214
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=37600+Central+Court%2CSuite+214%2CNewark%2CCA+94560&hl=en> Newark, CA 94560
                *Work:* (510)713-9900 x 212
*Mobile:* (510)870-2259
*Fax:* (510)740-3677
*Email:* ku...@cbsinfosys.com
*IM:* kunal_cbs(Yahoo)
*http://www.linkedin.com/in/kunaln*

Business Solutions Through Cutting Edge Technology

See who we know in common <http://www.linkedin.com/e/wwk/1629028/>