bisa kok, saya pernah mengalami hal spt itu. dengan
syarat , PC tsb milik anda sendiri ...

pakai chntpw , versi (dulu aku pake 0.99.2 utk win2k
server, mungkin skrg udah ada yg baru, bisa pake ntfs
berarti xp juga np problem :)

hasilnya spt ini :

chntpw version 0.99.2 040105, (c) Petter N Hagen

[.. some file info here ..]

* SAM policy limits:
Failed logins before lockout is: 0
Minimum password length        : 0
Password history count         : 0

<>========<> chntpw Main Interactive Menu <>========<>

  1 - Edit user data and passwords
  2 - Syskey status & change
  3 - RecoveryConsole settings
      - - -
  9 - Registry editor, now with full write support!
  q - Quit (you will be asked if there is something to
save)

What to do? [1] -> 1

===== chntpw Edit User Info & Passwords ====

RID: 01f4, Username: <Administrator>
RID: 01f5, Username: <Guest>, *disabled or locked*
RID: 03e8, Username: <HelpAssistant>, *disabled or
locked*
RID: 03eb, Username: <pnh>, *disabled or locked*
RID: 03ea, Username: <SUPPORT_388945a0>, *disabled or
locked*

Select: ! - quit, . - list users, 0x<RID> - User with
RID (hex)
or simply enter the username to change:
[Administrator]

Here you can enter the username you want to reset the
password for. NOTE: It is case-sensitive, write it
exact as listed (without the < and > of course)

Or if the name uses some characters that cannot be
displayed, enter it's ID number (RID), like this:
0x1f4 would select administrator.

We select the default, which is administrator.

RID     : 0500 [01f4]
Username: Administrator
fullname:
comment : Built-in account for administering the
computer/domain
homedir :

Account bits: 0x0210 =
[ ] Disabled        | [ ] Homedir req.    | [ ] Passwd
not req. |
[ ] Temp. duplicate | [X] Normal account  | [ ] NMS
account     |
[ ] Domain trust ac | [ ] Wks trust act.  | [ ] Srv
trust act   |
[X] Pwd don't expir | [ ] Auto lockout    | [ ]
(unknown 0x08)  |
[ ] (unknown 0x10)  | [ ] (unknown 0x20)  | [ ]
(unknown 0x40)  |

Failed login count: 0, while max tries is: 0
Total  login count: 3

* = blank the password (This may work better than
setting a new password!)
Enter nothing to leave it unchanged
Please enter new password: *

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail