QUARTERLY CHANNEL UPDATE -  31 Mar 2005

Dear Channel,

Nokia is pleased to announce our next Channel Quarterly Update
Seminar, specially designed for our top and channels, supporting us in
the enterprise security and mobility industry.  We hope to share in an
interactive manner, the latest security and mobility trends and
solutions.

In this seminar, Nokia is pleased to introduce its latest product,
Nokia IP VPN.

Nokia's latest IP VPN technology offering consists of  new IP VPN
gateway systems, mobile VPN client, and comprehensive management
software. Come learn about the Nokia IP VPN  which incorporates
Nokia's patent-pending Meta-Hop(tm) technology, mobile end-users are
able to connect to IP-based applications securely and stay connected
via self-learning and self-healing networks that track multiple
connection paths to ensure a connection is maintained.

We will also announce the expansion of its family of network security
platforms with the addition of Nokia IP260 and Nokia IP265. Come see
the two new security platforms provide improved return on investment
by offering the features of larger Nokia systems in a small, compact,
half-width 1RU rack mounted platform.  The new offerings combine
competitive pricing, performance and management capabilities to
deliver some of the most robust and reliable security platforms on the
market today.

To make this update even more interesting, we have a Channel Rewards
Program that we have been working on for past few months and we are
ready to launch it to you too. Come meet our Channel Marketing
Manager, who will be sharing our new Channel Reward Program - TEAM
NOKIA.

Please join us to discover this exciting new family of solutions.

When:
  31 March 2005,  9:00am to  12:00pm

Where:
 Sheraton Media Hotel & Towers

Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya No.3 Jakarta 10720 - Indonesia

Room: C Journalist

Register:
 Kindly RSVP email  [EMAIL PROTECTED] with your name / title /
company / mobile

Register now, as space is very limited.

Nokia looks forward to hosting you at this event!

--
www.ITCENTER.or.id - Komunitas Teknologi Informasi Indonesia
Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]