URGENTLY REQUIRED

SDI Technologies is a leading IT Solution Provider and Business Consultancy
company and currently employs over 500 professionals worldwide. SDI is
currently operated in USA, France, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, India
and recently expanding our operations in U.K and is supported by the SDI
Software Development Factories and Technology Advancement Cell (TAC)
equipped with the latest state-of-the art facilities.

As a Global Solution Provider, SDI focuses in the areas of ERP, Customer
Care & Billing, eBusiness, Retail and Utilities. Some of our prestigious
clients are Indomarco, Astra, France Telecom, Sofrecom, Epson, Bentoel,
Excelcomindo, Intraco Penta, Wicaksana Oversea International, Jakaranatama,
Combiphar, Anugerah Pharmindo Lestari, Surya Toto, etc.

For our Indonesian operation, we are looking for dynamic and experienced
Professional to strengthen our team as:

JAVA DEVELOPER - BANKING DIVISION

The best-qualified candidates should meet following requirements:

*       Bachelor degree in Information Management or Computer Science
*       Minimum 2 years of working experience, preferably in Banking
Environment or Banking Project
*       Minimum 2 years of experience in Java (1.3.x & 1.4.x) and Java 2
Enterprise Edition (J2EE) development, preferably with IBM Websphere
Application Server
*       Good knowledge of RDBMS, especially Oracle Database Server 9i
*       Java certification would be a distinct advantage
*       Knowledge of Cash Management will be an advantage

Please send the comprehensive resume in word format to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

or :

PT. SDI Technologies

Plaza Sentral, 12th Floor

Jl. Sudirman Kav. 47

Jakarta 12930

We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.

www.ITCENTER.or.id - Komunitas Teknologi Informasi Indonesia
Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
::: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! :::
## Jobs: ITCENTER.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: ITCENTER.or.id/bursa ##