Being one of the growing IT solutions provider in
Indonesia, our partnership with IBM, and many other
blue-chip technology companies requires excellent
performance to maintain our competitive edge.
This makes you - the members - our greatest assets and
we are ready to equip you with the knowledge on
cutting edge technology. You will be trained locally
and overseas to fulfill our business requirements.
If you are a professional who appreciate challenges,
is able to work in a high paced environment

1. Account Manager (Sales Product IT software)

Responsible for:
• Perform & maintain sales activities for large
projects/accounts to ensure high profitability for
Company.
• Established and manages business relationships in
large account market area and targets new customers or
business opportunities.
• Identify business opportunities, assess client’s
needs and requirements and make proper follow-up to
ensure optimum responses.
• Participate in marketing management to identify,
evaluate and implement new business development
efforts in assigned areas.
• Prepare proposal, quotation, presentation and
deliver to large clients and ensure they are delivered
in a professional way.
• Deliver product and services to the large-size
clients with the highest quality standard as promised.
• Capitalize on existing leads by closing sales and
expanding opportunities.
• Target, qualify, position and execute large-scale
direct sales opportunities.
• Responsible for the gathering and analysis of
relevant industry data to identify best practices,
competitive advantages and trends in the marketplace.
• Coordinates with other units to develop an ongoing
information gathering process.
• Perform or participate negotiation process of new
service or marketing agreements.

Specific Requirements:

·Have experience min 3 to 5 years in selling IT
product and solution.
·Have strong presentation, negotiation, communication
and management skills.
·Good command of English is a must, spoken and written
·Hardworking person, Honest, Loyal, Creative and a
fast leaner.
*Able to work under pressure.
·Willing to do project in outside Jakarta/Java

2. Web Programmer

The task will be designing Web Interfacing and
maintaining database full time.

Specific Requirements:

·Background in Art and design/Computer Science/ TI
·Minimal 2 years experience as professional web
developer/programmer
·Have a strong design background and high creativity
·Must be an expert with PHP and My SQL
·In-depth knowledge of various design tools (Adobe
Photoshop, Flash, Dream weaver, Perl, CGI, ASP, Java
script etc) as well as HTML/XML/CSS
·Good in English both oral and written
·Hardworking person, Honest, Loyal and a fast leaner
*Able to work under pressure.

Please send your CV and latest photograph ASAP to

http://mail.yahoo.com

Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! ::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$

[@@] Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id