Soltius Indonesia is formerly known as SDI Technologies and IMC. With
this merger, Soltius Indonesia would be among the top 5 consulting
companies in Indonesia and one of the largest on SAP consulting for
business specific to Indonesia.

Our vision is to be a global service enterprise, recognized by
customers, competitors, investors, employees and community as a
reliable and valued partner. Our trademark will be the innovation,
initiative and teamwork of our people and our ability to anticipate
and effectively respond to change and to create opportunity.

As a Global Solution Provider, Soltius Indonesia forms strategic
alliances and partnerships with Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP &
Microsoft Business Solutions), Retail and Utilities, Finance and
Banking, Customer Care & Billing Solutions, Technology Infrastructure
services and Software Development.

In support of operation, we are looking for young and experienced
Professional to fulfill the following positions:

Sr. SD Consultant (code: Sr.  SD)
Project Location : Kerinci Sumatra
- should have experience and knowledge in normal sales order,
delivery processes, have very strong skill sets in transportation
planning, shipment costing, ability to write complex and clear
functional specs so that abaper can remotely do the program

FICO Consultant  (code: FICO)
Project Location : Jakarta
Project start : October 1, 2006 – April 2007
- FI with expertise in GL, AR, AP, Fixed Asset, Treasury and Tax
- CO with expertise in CCA, PCA, COPA, internal order, report painter

MM Consultant (code:MM Phil)
Project Location : Manila, Philipine
Project start: October 10, 2006 – April 2007
- should have good understanding on MRP features, release strategies,
split valuation and strong in inventory management apart from
standard features of MM

PS Consultant (code: PS)
Project Location : Kerinci, Sumatera
- Good PS skills standard PS module

Sr. Basis Consultant – contract based (code: Sr. Basis Dhaka)
Project Location : Dhaka
Project Duration : 1-2 month depend on the cost
- Must have HP-UX in a cluster environment and Oracle experience.
- Should have Enterprise Portal & BI/BW experience as well.
- Experience in running SAP on a country wide WAN would also be
beneficial.

CS Consultant – contract based (code:CS Sin)
Project Location : Singapore
Project Duration : 6 months
- minimum have experience in 2 full cycle implementation projects
- have experience as CS team leader

General requirements:
- minimum bachelor degree and have functional experience related with
specific module
- minimum 3-4 years experience in SAP implementation projects
- at least 1-2 full cycle implementation and 3-4 full cycle
implementation project for senior position
- certified SAP with specific module is a distinct advantage
- good command of English and Bahasa Indonesia
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- willing to travel and have high flexibility, driven, responsible
and motivated.

If you consider yourself as a strong and convincing personality
with total dedication to quality and customer satisfaction, you are
welcome to be part of Soltius family. Please put the position code in
the subject of your email and kindly send your comprehensive
application letter and resume to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Attn to:
Recruitment Department
PT Soltius Indonesia
MidPlaza I, 10th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman kav 10-11
JAKARTA 10220

Excellent opportunity and challenges as well as outstanding
remuneration package will be offered.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##

## Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id

www.laptopseken.com - Buat apa beli PC kalau bisa beli laptop!
Dapatkan harga spesial dari kami!