kan sudah ada penjelasannya

"12 Why does my monitor have 1/2/3 faint horizontal lines on it?"

 This would result in a shimmer on the screen which would be
quite distracting. To remedy this, Sony puts horizontal stabilizing
wires across the vertical ones. This reduces shimmer, but results in one
or more fine horizontal lines being visible on the monitor. ...

Henkie Basuki Djayapranata wrote:

> Sepertinya sih yang dimaksud dengan pak Wiempy mengenai garis-garis kecil
> berbentuk horizontal tidak ada hubungan dengan konsep "vertical wire" atau
> "shadow mask":  Mungkin itu masalah "interference".
>
> Salam.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://asia.messenger.yahoo.com

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##

## Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id