Hello putra,

Saturday, April 28, 2007, 6:00:58 PM, you wrote:

> NTLDR ISMISSING...!
>   saya pernah alamin tuh..gara2 setting folder option>>Hide protected
> operating system files tdk  saya check list
>   trus ada file NTLDR saya hapus lalu abis di restart tu komputer trus
> ngeboot tampil pesan NTLDR is missing....

>   solusinya copy manual file NTLDR nya..!!!!

ada solusinya,gratis...
---------------------------------
What's in fixntldr.zip?

Two program files copied from a Windows XP installation named "ntldr" and
"ntdetect.com" these assist in booting your existing installation.

And a text file named "boot.ini" that is what you use to make the selection of
which partition and disk you are trying to boot from. The contents of boot.ini
are as follows:

[Boot Loader]
timeout=30
Default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\Windows

[Operating Systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\Windows="1ST TRY THIS seleccione esto
primero" /fastdetect
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(1)partition(1)\Windows="2ND TRY THIS essayez ceci en
deuzieme" /fastdetect
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\Windows="3RD TRY THIS wahlen Sie diesen
Third" /fastdetect
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(1)partition(2)\Windows="4TH TRY THIS selezioni questo
fourth" /fastdetect
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(3)\Windows="5TH TRY THIS selecione este fifth"
/fastdetect
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(1)partition(3)\Windows="6TH TRY THIS seleccione este
sexto" /fastdetect
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(4)\Windows="7TH TRY THIS essayez ceci en
septieme" /fastdetect
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(1)partition(4)\Windows="8TH TRY THIS wahlen Sie dieses
achte" /fastdetect
C:\="9TH TRY THIS selezioni questo nono"
D:\="10TH TRY THIS selecione este decimo"

winxp.ini has "Winxp" instead of Windows, and Winnt.ini has "Winnt" instead of
Windows.

I threw in some Spanish / French / German / Italian / Portuguese for
international flavor.

The contents of fixntldr.bat file is:

%systemdrive%
cd\

rename boot.ini boot.ini.bak
rename ntldr ntldr.bak
rename ntdetect.com ntdetect.com.bak

copy a:\boot.ini boot.ini /-Y
copy a:\ntldr ntldr /-Y
copy a:\ntdetect.com ntdetect.com /-Y

attrib boot.ini -h -r -s -a
attrib ntldr -h -r -s -a
attrib ntdetect.com -h -r -s -a

(It is renaming the files on C:, copying the files from A:, then removing the
hidden, read only, system, and archive attributes. My sincere thanks to Jorge
Toscano for providing the code for the bat file and the Portuguese translation)

download file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/28015374/FixNTLDR.rar

How about other OS? linux ? or Macintosh maybe?

try this file:

download file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/28015609/ntldr_other_os.rar
burn ke cd,ke flashdisk,disket dlsbnya,colok masukin n repair.beres dah

-----------------------
 www.oprekpc.com/forum/
 www.warungplus.com
Best regards,
 Pangon
YM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
my ebook collection:
                               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##

## Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id