Guys,
There is our vacancy at my company...

Rgds
dewi
--------
Pundi Technology is an IT consulting and services Company based in
Jakarta. We provide IT consulting and services to Financial Industry,
mostly on Banking Industries. Our range of products include: Core
Banking System, Wealth Management, Loan Origination System, Collection
System, Branch Delivery System, and Customer Relationship Management.
We have relationships with many prominent Banks in Indonesia, reflecting
our client's acceptance to our services.
To anticipate our growth, currently we are looking for the following
people for the following positions

PROGRAMER (PRG)
*       Bachelor degree from reputable local/overseas university
*       Knowledge on J2EE or .NET
*       Knowledge of RDBMS is a must and hands on experience on Oracle
administration is a plus
*       Knowledge of Windows NT and Unix operation
*       Highly proactive and self motivated as well as able to work in a
team
*       Able to quickly formulate and solve problems
*       Have an excellent academic record
*       Able to independently learn new technologies
*       Ability to fluently communicate in English is a must
*       Fresh grads are encouraged to apply

TEAM LEADER (TL)
*       The ideal candidate should be someone with strong IT background
with banking business exposure.
*       Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Engineering
from reputable local/overseas university
*       More than 3 years of development experience, with 2 years spent
in solution architecting and/or leading a group of developers
*       Having involved in a data warehouse implementation is an added
value.
*       Having project management skill
*       Mastery in OO design and J2EE platform
*       Knowledge of RDBMS is a must and hands on experience on Oracle
administration is a plus
*       Proficiency of Windows NT and Unix operation
*       Mature, responsible, able to manage people and a team inspirator
*       Have an excellent academic record
*       Able to independently learn new technologies
*       Ability to fluently communicate in English is a must
Send your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED] in MS-Word or PDF format.  Please
state your availability and expected salary.

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##

## Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id