Mo nitip lowongan kerja neh .
----
Career Opportunity

PT. eBdesk Indonesia Jakarta office have some opportunities for
people who like challenge, energetic, have strong motivation, and
supportive. eBdesk was established in 1998, as a software company to
develop corporate portal product, based on internet technology. Our
focus gives us strength to produce proven product with continuous
development to stay ahead of the technology change and trend. We are
among the first corporation to develop corporate portal as corporate
portal itself was a new concept when we started.

www.ebdesk.com

Opportunities available :

Technical Support Staff

D3/S1 degree in IT/Informatika

- Capable in Wireless system, Networking skill ( LAN & WAN),
Microsoft Expertise (server& client) TCP/IP routing, cabling, Windows
NT, Linux, Modem, router literate and mssql database.

- Communication skill and able to work under pressure

- Ability to use basic system administration tools and processes;
such as email application, web browsers, HTML, DNS, Unix, FTP
protocol, and POP3

- Ability to apply trouble shooting techniques to moderate scope
issues before escalating

- Remain fully aware of the availability of all products and services
in the company so that every opportunity to meet our customer is
taken

- Domiciled in Jakarta

If you are the suitable candidate and can fill the requirement above,
please send your application and detail CV including recent
photograph to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Vacancy will be closed at 31 Januari 2008.

PT. eBdesk Indonesia
Jakarta
Phone : 021 - 39837299

Kualifikasi:

    * Kelamin: Pria.
    * Pendidikan min: Diploma 3.
    * Usia min: 22 Usia maks: 30 .

---

Bagi yang berminat silahkan di apply :D

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]