Dear Group Member, We are in need for several IT Position With Requirement
  As follow :

   Junior Programmer ( 2 Person )
   Senior Programmer ( 1 Person )
   Personnel Tester ( 1 Person )
              With the general requirement :
  ▪       C++
  ▪       Visual Studio 2008 or min 2005
  ▪       Open source CRM
  ▪       Commercial CRM

   System Admin
  -         Server CRM & CTI
  -         Client Services
  -         Handle UPS

   Web Designer ( full time and part time )
  -         Dream Weaver

  6. IT Manager
  -         Expertise in CTI
  -         Experience in Project

  With the requirement
  -         Experience are most considerable
  -         Un graduate is ok, skill is the most consider
  -         Near South Jakarta is extremely advantage

  Please send me Your Cv if you feel that the requirement match with your
ability
  To :
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  With the attention Agustinus - Posistion

  Thank you for the kind attention

  BINAJASA SUMBER SARANA, PT
  JETS House
  Jl. Ampera Raya no.5 (North End)
  Pejaten Barat
  Jakarta 12510

  Phone : 021 7179 2222 / 718 1111 ( Hunting )
  Faxes : 021 7179 1287 / 7179 3931
  Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]