Our Client, a leading UK based independent Oil and Gas Company with
producing interests in the North Sea, Indonesia, Mauritania and Pakistan is
seeking for the following positions:

Training & Development      (TDS - PO)

.       experienced in technical and non technical competency development

.       training development concept and implementor

.       should have experiences in oil & gas industry

.       good english both verbal and written

.       good interpersonal

.       computer literate

Personnel Database               (PDS - PO)

.        experiences in handling personnel database

.        preferably has IT background

.        good interpersonal

.        full initiative

.        strong computer literate

.        good english both verbal and written

Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV as an
attachment in MS Word format only in English with current & expected salary
and recent photograph via email to :    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please put the position applied for example  TDS - PO / PDS - PO  on the
subject line.

Only short listed candidates will be notified.

If you wish to view our client vacancy & join our mailing list, kindly visit
our website at www.sintesa-resourcing.com