Dear pak moderator,

Titip lowongan, siapa tau ada yg berminat.

Trims

___

PT. Antar Mitra Prakarsa (  <http://www.m-stars.net/> www.m-stars.net ) is a
company that have core business in cellular telecommunication. We provide
wireless data Value Added Services (VAS) to mobile telephone subscribers in
Indonesia.

VAS is the provision of interactive data services for mobile telephony,
incl: mobile banking, stock trading, info on demand, entertainment,
reservation services, ordering & payment goods, etc.

We invite and encourage you to join Our Great Teams to build a new era of
Mobile Media as:

VB PROGRAMMER

*      Male / Female, max. 30 years old

*      Min. D3 Information / Computer Science

*      Having technical expertise experiences in VB, Fox Pro, Delphi

*      Having a strong knowledge about PHP, Ajax, XML, Javascript

*      Having a strong knowledge about SQL, My SQL, Access

*      Have good personality either as an individual or a team, fast
learner, and hard worker

*      Min. 2 years experience

*      Willing to work in contract base for short project

*      Location : south Jakarta

If you meet this requirement, please send your CV to:

persona...@mobile-elab.com and CC to de...@m-stars.net

before January 18, 2009