Dear Moderator,

Tolong bantu posting di milis  ya ...

Thank you

Ratna

JAC Outsourcing, member of the TAZAKI Group, is global Outsourcing service;
provide delivering business solutions to its clients. Our products are Employee
Outsourcing, Management Contract and Payroll Service.

Currently we are looking for qualified Outsourcing candidates for the position
of
1.    MOSS 2007 Developer

Requirements:
·   Fluent in English, both oral and written
·   Having experience of at least 2 implementation projects
·   Have working knowledge of MOSS 2007
·   Have good knowledge of .NET
·   Should be able to build and use Custom web parts
·   Salary offered : OPEN

2.       IBM Datastage Developer

      Requirements:
·   Fluent in English both oral and written
·   Have knowledge and experience of date extraction and transformation
·   Can write scripts
·   Salary offered : OPEN

3.        IBM Quality Stage Developer

Requirements:
·   Fluent in English both oral and written
·   Have working knowledge in DataStage
·   Job description :
-          Building new Quality Stage standardization rules (name and address)
-          Data profiling on data quality issues in Name, Address or Telephone
number
·   Salary offered : OPEN

4.       RPG 400 Developers

      Requirements:
·   Fluent in English both oral and written
·   Willing to work on non working days and after office hours
·   Knows RPG III, RPG IV, ILE-RPG programming language, Multi Threading &
Multi Processing Application, O/S 400, Ms Windows, Linux
·   Have business knowledge in retail and corporate banking/middleware,
switching, e-channel, DB/400 database, IBM P-series Platform, Detail design
platform and pseudo documentation, Ms Office literate
·   Min 2 years of experience
·   Willing to travel and work outside Jakarta
·   Can speak Bahasa as 2nd language
·   Salary offered : OPEN

5.       JAVA Developers

      Requirements:
·   Fluent in English both oral and written
·   Willing to work on non working days and after office hours
·   Have knowledge of J2EE, spring framework, FTP programming and web
programming language
·   Have skills of Advance Algorithm (SET, VECTOR, MAP, LIST), O/S Ms Windows,
UNIX, IAIX and SOLARIS
·   Have business knowledge of Banking Industry, Oracle and RDBMS Database,
JBOSS Application Server, Intel Base, IBM P-Series, Sun platform, SDLC Process
with system Agile & XP Documentation, Ms Office literate
·   Have min 2 years of experience
·   Willing to travel and work outside Jakarta
·   Can speak Bahasa as 2nd language
·   Salary offered : OPEN

6.    VB/C Developers

      Requirement:
·   Fluent in English both oral and written
·   Willing to work on non working days and after working hours
·   Understanding of VB, C, .NET programming language, Multi threading and
multi processing application, O/S Ms Windows and UNIX
·   Have business knowledge of Multi Finance / Capital Market, SQL database,
Intel based Platform, SDLC Process Documentation, Microsoft Office literate
·   Have min 2 years of experience
·   Willing to travel and work outside Jakarta
·   Can speak Bahasa as 2nd language
·   Salary offered : OPEN

We treat our candidate resumes in a professional manner and strictly
confidential, as our code of ethics.  If you meet the above requirements and
interested with the position, please send your Curriculum Vitae in MS Word
format with your photograph, to:

PT JAC Indonesia
Menara Cakrawala (Skyline Building)
19th Floor