Dear Moderator dan rekan-rekan sekalian,

Mohon ijin untuk menyampaikan lowongan pekerjaan berikut ini.

Terima kasih sebelumnya

---------------------------------

PT Infotech Mitra Solusi (IMS) is an IT company which has been in the IT
business since 2004, focusing on Japanese market. Our
services offer from consulting, product idea, product design, software
development and hardware development.

We are looking for talented people to join us in the following roles:

System Designer (1 Person)
Candidates should have knowledge of these skills:
1. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, etc.
2. HTML,  CSS
3. Able to design website, homepage, and application user interface for
smart phone (Android & iPhone). Please provide your design sample.
4. Experienced on other design software will be an added advantage.

Programmer (3 Persons)
Candidates should have knowledge of these skills:
1. Objective-c, Java
2. PHP, Apache
3. HTML,  CSS,  JavaScript
4. Linux OS, Database
5. Experienced in smart phone application development (Android & iPhone) and
website development is preferable.
6. Experienced in working with framework is preferable.

General Qualification:
1. Willing to be stationed at our Jakarta Office.
2. Candidates must be willing to learn, confident, responsible, and able to
work with team.

Part Time, Full time, and permanent positions are available with 3
months probation. Offered salary is negotiable (Based on skills and
experiences).

For those who are interested and having the above required
qualifications and skills, please submit an application letter enclosed
with curriculum vitae to the following address: j...@infotech.ne.jp not
more than 18 November 2011. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to
interview at our office in Jakarta on 21-22 November 2011