On 05/27/2014 01:28 PM, Jay D Bhatt wrote:

Hi,

I am working on creating my own MIC image from the GBS packages build. I have taken the kickstart file (ivi-release-mbr-i586.ks) from online repos and want to convert it to make it work for armv7l architecture.

that's what I've been doing since we setup arm build on Tizen:Common

I have early results to share, will update

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/ARM

You can inspire from my ks file at

https://github.com/rzr/tizen-sunxi/

I am stuck with package setup-mbr-ivi mentioned in kickstart file.

While doing MIC image creation, I get below error :

*CreatorError: Failed to build transaction : Missing Dependency: syslinux-extlinux is needed by package setup-mbr-ivi-1.0-10.armv7l (local)*

**

I see that inside setup-mbr-ivi package needs syslinux-extlinux. The syslinux package cannot be GBS build as it does not support architecture armv7l.

no what bootloader are you using ?
what is your reference target ?

I am using uboot on sun7i and I blacklisted some packages to create my image
I plan to upload it soon as mesa-10 is in repo

Feel free to ask in dev list or ask at TdcSf2014

--
 mailto:philippe.co...@eurogiciel.fr  --  gpg:0x467094BC
 xmpp:philippe.coval....@gmail.com