I searched on freshmeat and found the following software with the name
"Cactus" :

----- cut here -----

Cactus is a general, modular, parallel code for solving systems of partial
differential equations. The code has been developmented over many years by a
large international collaboration of numerical relativity and computational
science research groups and can be used to provide a portable platform for
solving any system of partial differential equations.

Author:
Tom Goodale

Homepage:
http://www.cactuscode.org/
Tar/GZ:
http://www.cactuscode.org/Download.html
Changelog:
http://www.cactuscode.org/Development/beta9.txt

Trove categories:
Development Status :: 4 - Beta
Environment :: Console (Text Based) , Win32 (MS Windows)
Old Appindex :: Console :: Scientific Applications
Programming Language :: C , Fortran
Topic :: Scientific/Engineering , Astronomy , Mathematics , Software
Development

Vitality score: 17 (0.02%)
Record hits: 175
URL hits: 188
Subscriptions: 0

----- cut here -----

Do you think that could be a problem ? In other words, is it legal for me to
renamed J2EEUnit into Cactus if the name already exist ? Is it easier if I
provide an acronym, such as Cool And Comprehensive Tests Unit for the Server
or something similar ?

Or do I really have to pick a non-existing name, like Cactuss ([...] Test
Unit for the Server-Side) ?

Thanks.
Vincent.