On Sun, 8 Apr 2001, Vincent Massol wrote:

> Do we agree with this structure for the release files and nightly builds for
> jakarta-commons subprojects ?
>
> /www/jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/release/<subproject>/<version
> >
> /www/jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/<subproject>/<version

For nightlies, I would prefer using the date in the downloadable filenames
(so there is no question about which version you've downloaded), although
the unpacked directory would be the same.  For example:

/www/jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-cactus/
  commons-cactus-20010408.tar.gz

which would unpack to directory "commons-cactus".

> As I'd really like to deliver the 1.0 release of Cactus tonight I'll go
> along and create the directories. Of course, if the general agreement is for
> another structure, I'll modify it (or anyone else interested in doing it).
>
> Thanks.
> Vincent

Craig