craig> Sounds like a good reason to not use Stylebook to me :-).

geir> Hey!  Bring on Anakia, and if the existing DTD doesn't light your
lucky,
geir> lets change it...

Hey, indeed.  An Anakia DTD.  Where is that again?

(No really, I've been looking (and asking) for the Anakia DTD for a while.)

I'd be much happier with the whole xdocs thing if we just had a conventional
DTD/Schema/whatever.  *Then* we could haggle about how we're going to
transform it into HTML or anything else.

Frankly I don't see much need for anything but a decent DTD and a clever set
of XSLT stylesheets, but if we agree on a DTD, I don't think the
transformation technology matters much.

 - Rod