"Waldhoff, Rodney" wrote:

> I was going to move collections into commons proper this weekend.  I'm not
> familiar with Configuration/ExtendedProperties, but if you think it's a good
> fit for Collections, then that's good enough for me.

Then it's good enough for me too.  The only catch is that we shoudl get
a 'milestone release' out fairly quickly so we can get it out of Vel and
let turbine and vel use a stable release.

> Feel free to drop it into the Collections directory in the sandbox and I'll
> move it over when I move everything else (I was going to split source into
> java and test, since everyone else seems to prefer that) or wait until it's
> in the jakarta-commons tree itself--whichever you prefer.

Ok.  Don't let me stop you.  I'll try to get in tonight or early
tomorrow.

geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]