Hola a todos, Rodney:

How i suppoused a DBCP is shutdown?

Which is the way to release all connections or better, restart them,
without rebuild the pool, or shutdown and restart it ?

I'm about to add a new constructor method to
DriverManagerConnectionFactory to use the abreviated syntax
DMCF(url,username,password) that mimics the original JDBC DriverManager
API, what do you think?

In case nobody complains to later patch, should i do the same in
DriverConnectionFactory ?

( i know i know construct a Properties object is not that hard :) this
silly change makes simpler to start using DBCP ..

Is the correct protocol is to add my name to the list of committers on
status.html and start doing commits ?

TIA

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega