-0

I definitely agree with Vincent, my doubts are expressed by his message
too ...but in the sake of not being a PITA i can live with either name..

The question, as i see them, it's significatly more larger than the
present issue..

Being on the multiplataform side of the world.., i think we need to put
an effort on that kind of issues..and rub out any reference to any OS
... present or past..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega