----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 8:03 PM
Subject: cvs commit: jakarta-commons build.xml

> craigmcc    01/04/30 12:03:53
>
>   Modified:    .        build.xml
>   Log:
>   Add a "dist" target that does all-in-one "ant dist" executions on the
>   included packages that are designed to create stand-alone JAR files.
>   Currently, this list omits Cactus because there is a slightly more
>   involved setup process to build and use it.

Is there an the interest in being able to build all the Commons components
together with an Ant build file ? In other words do we want to provide a
common build script that starts the other component's build scripts ? So
far, I don't see how it could be useful to package all the components in a
single distribution. Any thoughts ?

Vincent.