James Strachan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

> If noone has any objections, I'm going to add Dmitri's work
> (once he's moved
> it over to the Apache licence etc) to the
> jakarta-commons-sandbox either
> over the weekend or early next week so I can start using it.

+1

> The aim being to have a JavaBean expression language for use
> in JSP and JSP
> tag libraries using XPath syntax which can be shared across Jakarta
> projects.

I understand how it's not appropriate for XML-Apache.  I assume that it's
general purpose, and you just find it very useful for JSP...

> I'd also like to call a vote to add Dmitri as a committer on
> jakarta-commons-sandbox, as he's not currently a Jakarta
> committer. (Am I
> following the correct protocol here?).

I am not sure of the definition of correct protocol either, but would assume
that since he (and others?) wrote it, documented it, is apparently willing
to support it, and on top of that put up with us, sounds good.  I assume
that you will join him as a committer ?

+1

geir