All code is now in the sandbox, and I setup a 'default repository' on an
accessable machine.  Will move to jakarta later when appropriate.

Download the tree and type

  ant jar   or   ant dist

and have at it.  'dist' puts the jar in the dist directory, so you might
just want to use 'jar' which puts it in the toplevel.  The lightweight
SAX parser lives in the lib directory, but it's included in the
jjar.jar, so you really don't have to worry - jjar.jar is all you need.

There is a README.txt which has a bunch of commandline examples, which
go against the default repository (on my machine at a colo site...)

There are also two examples in the (strangely enough) 'examples'
directory :

1) example on how to bootstrap a build (and junit test) w/ no jars
except jjar.jar (need to bring it down from where you built it...).
Yes, I was a dolt by using the commons-collections tree for this, as it
was painful to check in.  I should have made a toy example.

2) example of how to use it with ant - very trivial

In the src/conf dir is the repository XML and DTD.

geir
--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting