Alex Fernández wrote:

> Hi again folks!
>
> Since my last attempt at creating a logo for Commons was greeted with
> reactions ranging from the least possible attention to the most absolute
> indifference, I'm trying it again with the attached work of art.
>
> Notice how the wood-like background combines with the English-type font
> to create an impression of solidness and exquisite remembrance. Notice
> also how Photoshop allows any developer (even those with limited
> artistic talent) to make logos for code repositories :)

LOL

Put it up!

+1 from me.  Beats what we have.  And since we have no marketing
department to tell us otherwise, it will do until something better comes
along, not that I believe that this could be topped. :)

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
System and Software Consulting