Hi Daniel!

Daniel Hoppe wrote:
> In my current prototype I'm supplying three types of caches, a cache which,
> when full,
>
> - drops the oldest value objects,
> - drops the ones with the longest interim since the last hit
> - drops the ones with the fewest number of total hits

This seems interesting. Why should you use one or the other? Would you,
e.g., use the first type to save computations? (At first sight, there
shouldn't make too much of a difference, but perhaps the way of sorting
the objects does.)

> I can configure which kind of references are used (strong, soft, weak).

This I do not understand. Isn't this Java? :)  How can you keep a "soft"
reference? Do you make it null or something symbolic?

TIA,

y un saludo,

Alex.